Adapting SEO for an AI-Driven Future
We’re diving back into AI to cover its game-changing role in content creation and Google’s response to AI-generated content—a must-listen episode for marketers looking to keep the algorithm happy and rank content on page one. Ben Brown, Chief Experience Officer at Juji, gives practical advice and takeaways on:
(*) Predictions for the state of AI technology in the next 5 years. [10:34]
(*) Leveraging AI for the rapid production of high-quality content. [14:33]
(*) Preparing for Google’s response to AI-generated content. [21:14]
More Time Stamps:
* (01:18) Ben’s background in groundbreaking AI
* (20:20) Avoiding the downfall of lazy content
* (30:09) Lightning round!
We’d love to hear from you! Reach out to us at PageOne@DemandJump.com.
This podcast is brought to you by DemandJump. Tired of wasting time creating content that doesn’t rank? With DemandJump you know the exact content to create to increase 1st-page rankings and drive outcomes. Get started for free today at DemandJump.com.
Links & Resources:
- Don’t be a stranger: Follow Ben, Ryan, and Drew on LinkedIn.
- Settle the debate: Is Practical Magic a Halloween movie or a chick-flick? Check out the trailer for the 1998 film starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman.
- Check out Ben’s book recommendation for anyone in business, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins.
- Here’s another awesome book to boost your business by co-host Ryan Brock: Pillar-Based Marketing: A Data-Driven Methodology for SEO and Content That Actually Works