Level Up Your B2B Content Optimization Strategy
Zoe Hawkins, Content Principal of Marketing at Sumo Logic, knows content optimization doesn't come with a quick fix or cheat code. As a former video game and tech journalist turned content marketer, she’s honed her optimization skills and shares effective strategies that will level up your SEO game, including:
(*) Cracking the Code of Optimization: Key markers and effective strategies for revamping dated content. [11:54]
(*) Avoiding Optimization Mistakes: The blunders often made by marketing teams when maintaining their content library. [15:07]
(*) Streamlined Efficiency: Utilizing generative AI for time-smart content optimization, plus real-world examples. [19:33]
More Time Stamps:
* (02:44) Zoe’s journey: Video game journalist to content marketer
* (05:23) Ryan’s chance to finally put Yoast on blast
* (25:10) Lightning round!
We’d love to hear from you! Reach out to us at PageOne@DemandJump.com.
This podcast is brought to you by DemandJump. Tired of wasting time creating content that doesn’t rank? With DemandJump you know the exact content to create to increase 1st-page rankings and drive outcomes. Get started for free today at DemandJump.com.
Links & Resources:
- Don’t be a stranger: Follow Zoe, Ryan, and Drew on LinkedIn.
- Ready to rank on page one? Learn more about DemandJump’s marketing tools.
- Check out Zoe’s past video game reviews on Critical Hit. Game on!
- Zoe loves sci-fi books, and so do we: check out her recommendation, the Monk & Robot series by Becky Chambers.
- Dive deeper into Pillar-Based Marketing with Ryan’s new book, Pillar-Based Marketing: A Data-Driven Methodology for SEO and Content That Actually Works